- Explain how our course, ACCT 221 Principles of Accounting II, also known as managerial accounting, relates to your academic and career goals.
Completion of this report illustrates your goals as they relate to our class, in the framework of career exploration and planning.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- identify and analyze basic business transactions to record in accounting information systems
- explain the characteristics of business entities and their impact on financial statements and underlying transactions
- prepare, analyze, and explain financial statements and their interdependency.
- employ managerial accounting techniques to communicate financial and business information within an organization
- communicate accounting and business information with management, based on needs analysis, to facilitate analytical decision making