I attached below the requirement for this project and one of my paper in the last project. Answer the questions in the requirement about my topic which is Racism in Soccer.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Begin by selecting a non-engaged stakeholder who is uninvolved, unconcerned, uninterested, or not invested in the issue you have been researching or in taking action on that issue. In constructing your multimodal argument with this non-engaged stakeholder as your audience, start thinking about how you will educate, engage, and empower this non-engaged stakeholder to agree with your call to action. You will draw on the credible sources of the research you conducted in the past two projects. Respond to the following guiding questions with this research handy and in mind. Note: these questions map onto your course rubric to guide your essay development.
Please copy and paste the questions below or download them into a Word document and answer each question fully. To answer each question fully, you will need to provide at least three complete sentences per question and have answered the entirety of the question(s). Upload your list of answers as a worksheet to MyReviewers by the due date.
- Why is the issue that you have been researching important and timely? What kind of problem does this issue create? Name the issue, and drawing from your previous research, provide some context as to its background, and briefly note what you already know about this issue.
- What persons or organizations would be (or are currently) interested in this issue? Why? Who would not be interested in this issue. Why not?
- What do you know about the non-engaged stakeholder(s)? If you have a tangible person or group of people in mind, provide information and describe their non-engagement as best as you can. If you have a more generic sense of a non-engaged stakeholder, how would you define what characterizes this person or group of people who will be the audience that you persuade?
- What kinds of questions do you anticipate your audience asking?
- Your multimodal argument has a combination of intended purposes: to educate, engage, and empower. What kind of information do you need to provide to educate the non-engaged stakeholder? Give at least 3 examples. Why do you need this information?
- Appealing to an audience’s sense of reason and logic with facts, examples, statistics, models is an effective way to educate your audience, but what do you think is the most convincing evidence you could provide that might persuade the non-engaged stakeholder that your argument has merit? Name at least 3 points.
- What do you see as possible points of resistance in convincing your audience of the value in engaging in your issue? How will you overcome and refute this resistance without offending your audience?
- What frame of mind do you want to put your audience in to appeal to their sense of emotion? How might you create an emotional response to your plea to have your audience take on your cause?
- Why should your audience believe in you? What ethos do you bring to the argument? How might you build on the credibility, reputation, or trustworthiness of others who make similar arguments? Think about how your audience could identify with your appeals to ethos. Draw from your research for some examples.
- What kind of action do you think would advance your cause or present a reasonable solution to the problem your issue creates? What are the steps to taking this action? How will you incentivize your audience to agree with this action? What obstacles still stand in your way, and what can you do to remove them?
- What tone do you think would be most effective in convincing your non-engaged stakeholder to come around to your way of thinking? Why do you think this tone will be effective, and how will you create this tone?
- Your project 3 assignment requires 3 new sources you have not previously used, based on your preliminary responses to these questions, in what direction should your expanded research take you? Specifically, in what areas do you need more evidence to deliver an effective multimodal argument?