As noted in the textbook, “Of the leading causes of death listed in Table 1-1, four – heart disease, cancers, strokes, and diabetes – are directly related to nutrition, and another – accidents- is related to drinking alcohol” (Sizer & Whitney, 2017, p. 3). Expanding on the information from the quote above, please provide a comprehensive response to the following statements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Analyze why nutrition is important and how it impacts physical and mental health as well as increases our risk for disease if inadequate diets are consumed.
- Distinguish the six classes of nutrients and explain how they individually and collectively help us to maintain our health status.
- Discuss the five characteristics of a healthy diet and provide a dietary example for each.
- Explain how nutrition is a science and how the scientific method is used in this field.
- Summarize the four different types of studies (case, epidemiological, intervention, and laboratory studies) and explain the use of research in the development of dietary guidelines.
- Appraise the six stages of behavior change and provide a diet-related example for each of the stages.
This assignment must be a minimum of three pages in length (excluding title and references pages) in APA format as outlined in the Use subheadings to help organize your paper. Include a minimum of two scholarly sources, in addition to the course text, cited according to APA format as outlined in the. At least one of your sources