9/11 and Hurricane Katrina Disaster Evaluation
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For the final paper, you will analyze the response to the 9/11 terrorist
attacks and Hurricane Katrina. Your analysis must include:
- A summary of each disaster with a focus on the psychological symptoms victims experienced from each disaster
- An explanation of at least three resources available to treat
and assist victims from each disaster (e.g., local, state, federal,
and/or non-profit organizational resources. Did the Red Cross or FEMA
provide resources to victims to aid in their recovery?)
- An analysis of the long term effects these disasters had on victims and rescue workers’ mental health and overall well-being
- An assessment of how these disasters affected children versus adults
- An assessment of the role the media played in either agitating
the psychological symptoms victims experienced from these disasters or
helping to reduce the symptoms
All sources must be properly cited, and the Final Paper must be
formatted according the APA style.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be a minimum of ten double-spaced pages in length
(excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA
(6th ed.) style as outlined in the approved style guide.
- Must use a minimum of five resources, two from the Ashford Library
- Must provide a cover page that includes:
- Paper Title
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.