Respond to the following scenario with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Over the last few weeks, you have addressed many important human resources (HR) issues related to expansion. Since SaharaOasis’s plans to continue such an expansion, a new position of logistics manager is being developed to help organize and manage resources across facilities and with suppliers.
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, research job analysis and create a draft paper of 750–1,000 words that addresses the following:
- Discuss the process you would use to develop this new position.
- What role does job analysis play in developing a job description and subsequent job posting?
- Specifically, which job analysis techniques would you use, and why?
- Why should more than 1 technique be used?
- Once the job analysis and subsequent job description are developed, how can the organization use this information to make this position a success?
- Process improvement in the organization from a production and operations management is a key component of the Logistics Manager position. Considering this, describe the potential selection criteria that you will use for the new Logistics Manager.
Provide a reference list at the end of your presentation of at least 5 Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection articles, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.