In this module, you will add to the research paper document you started in Module 3.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Summary of Steps
- Research your first two IS-related solutions that you listed in your document during Module 3.
- Using the same document, follow the instructions below to write the introduction to your paper, the first two IS-related solutions, and your references for those sections.
- Submit your document for grading. Detailed instructions for this assignment are below and in the Research Project Requirements section, which describes the complete project.
In your role as an employee at a medium-to-large aviation-related business, it’s time to drill down to the specifics for two of the Management Information Systems you selected. As you perform research and compose your data, remember that you are in a mid-to-upper level management position and have significant decision-making influence with your company.
The following are the submission requirements for this assignment:
- Begin the body of the text section with a brief paragraph consisting of 4-5 sentences that introduces the need for IS solutions in your company.
- Submit researched scholarly data for TWO of the IS-related solutions that you selected.
- Submit a minimum of TWO full pages of double-spaced text in the Body of the Text section for EACH IS-related solution. The TOTAL number of submitted pages in the Body of the Text section is FOUR full pages. The Title, Abstract, and Reference List pages are not considered part of the “FOUR full pages” in the Body of the Text section.
- A minimum of TWO primary reference sources outside of the course textbook are required to be cited and referenced in the document submission.
- As you do your research and compose data for each of the IS-related solutions in each assignment, keep up the Reference List page and make notes for the data in the Conclusion section that you will compose in your final draft document.